We appreciate your interest in our website. Data protection has a high priority in our company and therefore the use of our website is basically possible without any indication of personal data. However, if you wish to use special services through our website, it may be necessary to process personal data. You are not required to provide us with your personal information and this is done on a voluntary basis. But without message e.g. Your e-mail address, we can not answer you by e-mail.
The processing of your personal data (for example, title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) always takes place in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU-DSGVO). The following regulations inform you not only about the processing purposes, legal bases, recipients, storage periods but also about your rights and those responsible for your data processing.
Responsible for the data processing, in the sense of the basic data protection regulation, is the:
HOKUBEMA Maschinenbau GmbH
Anton-Günther-Str. 3 – 7
Phone. +49 7571 755-0
executive Director: Reinhold Beck
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Privacy & IT Security
Herr Ralph Zöllner
- processing purpose
Your personal data, which you provide us voluntarily by e-mail, contact form, etc., we process to answer and fulfill your requests.
- Legal Basis
a) If you have given us an explicit consent to the processing of your data is Art.6 Abs. 1a) GDPR the legal basis for this processing.
b) If we process your data to carry out contractual and / or pre-contractual measures, Art Abs. 1b) DSGVO the legal basis.
c) In all other cases (especially when using a contact form) Art.6 Abs. 1f) DSGVO the legal basis.
OPPOSITE RIGHT: You have the right to use the data processing provided on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO takes place and does not serve the direct advertisement for reasons, which result from your special situation, at any time to contradict.
In the case of direct mail, however, you can object to the processing at any time without stating reasons.
- Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest in processing is to communicate with you quickly and to respond to your requests cost-effectively. If you give us your address, we reserve the right to use it for postal direct mail. You can protect your interest in data protection by sparingly forwarding data (for example using a pseudonym).
- categories of recipients
Trading partner, payment service provider, shipping service provider, hosting provider, if applicable merchandise management system, possibly supplier (dropshipping), if necessary service department of manufacturers.
- storage time
Your data will be deleted if it can be inferred from the circumstances that your request or the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
However, if a contract is concluded, the data required under commercial and tax law will be kept by us for the statutory periods, ie regularly ten years (see § 257 HGB, § 148 AO).
In the case of processing, you have the right, based on your consent, to revoke your consent at any time.
- processing purpose
Technically necessary cookies are used on this website. These are small text files that are not permanently stored in or from your Internet browser on your computer system. These cookies allow e.g. inserting multiple products into a shopping cart.
Other cookies remain permanent and recognize your browser the next time you visit. These cookies allow you to Can store your passwords for a customer account permanently.
- Legal Basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
- Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies and the long-term cookies described here are not used for the creation of user profiles. This will protect your interest in privacy.
- storage time
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a different lifespan of a few minutes to several years.
- right to
If you do not wish to save these cookies, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your internet browser. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our website. Permanently stored cookies can also be deleted at any time via your browser.
If personal data is processed by you, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to us:
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal information concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from us via the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of our processing or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision making including profiling according to Art.22 Paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this regard, you can request the appropriate warranties in accordance with. Art.46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to us if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. We have to make the correction immediately.
- Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
- if we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- if you object to the processing according Art.21 Abs.1 DSGVO have entered and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons we are entitled to over your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to delete
- deletion obligations
You may require us to immediately delete your personal information and we are required to delete that information immediately, if any of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent to the processing gem. Art.6 Abs.1 lit.a oder Art.9 2 (a) DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You gem gem. Art.21 Abs.1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for processing, or you lay gem. Art.21 Abs.2 DSGVO objection to the processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data concerning you were provided in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art.8 Abs.1 DSGVO levied.
- Information to third parties
Have we made the personal data concerning you public and we are acc. Art.17 Abs.1 DSGVO is obliged to delete them, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs, we take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform the data controllers who process the personal data that you, as the data subject, delete them have requested any links to such personal data or from copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority which has been delegated to us;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 Paragraph 2 lit.h and i and Art.9 Abs.3 DSGVO;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art.89 Abs.1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to in section (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- deletion obligations
- Right to information
If you have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to us, we shall be obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art.6 Paragraph 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art Paragraph 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to. Art.6 Par. 1 lit.b DSGVO is based and
- the processing is done by automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data concerning you are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us.
- right to
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which, on the basis of Art Paragraph 1 (e) or (f) of the GDPR is to lodge an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process your personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
- Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your privacy statement at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract between you and us,
- is permitted under Union or Member State legislation to which we are subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not apply to specific categories of personal data under Art Abs.1 DSGVO are based, unless Art.9 Paragraph 2 lit.a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 DSGVO.
The supervisory authority responsible for us:
Country Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg
Königstrasse 10 a,70173 Stuttgart
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact information published by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Data protection in applications and in the application process
The controller collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits corresponding application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form available on the website.
If the controller concludes a contract of employment with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purposes of the employment relationship in accordance with the law.
If no employment contract is concluded with the candidate by the controller, the application documents will normally be deleted three months after the announcement of the rejection decision, provided that deletion does not prejudice any other legitimate interests of the controller, or if the applicant fails to do so Processing Responsible persons have an interest in a longer storage of the application documents or the longer retention is explicitly desired by the applicant.
Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, a burden of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Content of the online offer
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or immaterial nature, which were caused by the use or disuse of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are excluded, unless the author proves intentional or grossly negligent Fault is present. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to stop the publication temporarily or permanently.
References and links
For direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks"), which lie outside the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force only in the case in which the author has knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use in case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore he dissociates himself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked / linked sides, which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all links and references within the own Internet offer as well as to foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and in all other forms of databases on whose contents external write accesses are possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information presented, the provider of the page referred to, and not the one who only links to the respective publication, is liable.
Copyright and Trademark Law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to resort to license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts , All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. Just because of the mere mention is not to conclude that trademarks are not protected by rights of third parties! The copyright for published, created by the author objects remains solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer from which this page was referenced. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect data and information from your device's system and store it in so-called server log files. This information is information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (here: website visitor). The data is automatically transmitted through your browser when you visit our website. This includes the following information:
- The time of the call of our website (request to the server of the host provider),
- URL of the website from which you accessed our website,
- the operating system you use
- Type and version of the browser you are using,
- IP address of your computer (The IP address is stored pseudonymized).
The purpose of this processing is to retrieve our website from your device and to allow the correct display of our website on your device or in your browser. Furthermore, the data is used to optimize our website and to ensure the security of our systems.
The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in presenting you with a website optimized for your browser and allowing you to communicate between our server and your device. The latter requires, in particular, the processing of your IP address.
This data is stored with us one month.
Why social plugins?
We want to reach the largest possible circle of interested people and use social plugins on our websites to reach the social networks like Facebook and Twitter. To prevent this from happening unintentionally, these buttons must first be activated by you. As a rule, we also inform you about the data transfer by displaying a note in these buttons.
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit any of our YouTube plug-in-enabled sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. The Youtube server will know which of our pages you visited.
If you're logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to associate your surfing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Why Web Analysis Tools?
We want to constantly improve our services, keep up to date with the latest technology and offer you a safe, smooth, efficient and personal user experience. To this end, we assess general information, such as the following, in accordance with the following points. the number and duration of visits to our websites and the Internet browsers used for them.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. We have enabled IP anonymization for our service.
- We've entered into a contract-processing contract with Google to ensure that your data is handled in compliance with privacy.
- Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- Google may associate personally identifiable information from one service with information and personal information from other Google services. Therefore, depending on your account settings, your activity on other websites and in apps may be linked to your personal information in order to improve the services of Google and Google Ads.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; In this case, you may not be able to use all features of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website: Google Analytics deaktivieren
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking as an AdWords customer. If you have reached our website via an advertisement sent by Google, Google Adwords will set a cookie on your computer. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on a Google-served ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, we and Google may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked through the websites of advertisers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking, you can refuse the required setting of a cookie - for example, via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies or set your browser to block cookies from the domain "googleleadservices.com". Please note that you are not allowed to delete opt-out cookies as long as you do not want to record measurement data. If you have deleted all your cookies in the browser, you must set the respective opt-out cookie again.
On the website of PANHANS by HOKUBEMA Maschinenbau GmbH the users are given the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter of our company. Which personal data are transmitted to the data controller when ordering the newsletter results from the input mask used for this purpose.
PANHANS by HOKUBEMA Maschinenbau GmbH informs its customers and business partners at regular intervals by means of a newsletter about offers of the company. The newsletter of our company can only be received by the data subject if (1) the data subject has a valid email address and (2) the data subject registers for the newsletter. For legal reasons, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address entered by an affected person for the first time for newsletter mailing using the double-opt-in procedure. This confirmation email serves to check whether the owner of the e-mail address as the person concerned has authorized the receipt of the newsletter.
When registering for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system used by the person concerned at the time of registration, as well as the date and time of registration, as assigned by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). The collection of this data is necessary in order to be able to understand the (possible) misuse of the data subject's e-mail address at a later date and therefore provides the legal safeguards for the data controller.
The personal data collected in the context of registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively to send our newsletter. In addition, subscribers to the newsletter may be notified by e-mail if this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or registration, as may be the case in the event of changes to the newsletter offer or technical changes. There is no transfer of the personal data collected in the context of the newsletter service to third parties. Subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the person concerned at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data that the data subject has given us for the newsletter can be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revoking the consent, there is a corresponding link in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, directly on the controller's website, or to inform the controller in a different way.
The newsletters of PANHANS by HOKUBEMA Maschinenbau GmbH contain so-called counting pixels. A counting pixel is a miniature graphic that is embedded in those emails that are sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and log file analysis. This allows a statistical evaluation of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Using the embedded pixel, PANHANS by HOKUBEMA Maschinenbau GmbH can detect whether and when an e-mail was opened by a data subject and which links in the e-mail were called up by the data subject.
Such personal data collected via the counting pixels contained in the newsletters will be stored and evaluated by the controller in order to optimize the delivery of the newsletter and to better adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the data subject. This personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. Affected persons are at any time entitled to revoke the separate declaration of consent issued via the double-opt-in procedure. After revocation, this personal data will be deleted by the controller. A deregistration from the receipt of the newsletter automatically indicates PANHANS by HOKUBEMA Maschinenbau GmbH as a revocation.
This website uses the WordPress analysis plugin WP Statistics. Provider of this plugin is wp-statistics.com. Simple statistics are generated from the data in anonymous form. For this purpose, no user profiles are created and no cookies are set. All data collected by WP Statistics are stored completely anonymously on this web server. A personal identification of a visitor is therefore not possible, even retrospectively.